Seattle vegan blogger meetup in photos
Vegan bloggers from around the Puget Sound descended on the home of one Ms. Vegan Score on Friday, February 17 for drinks, conversation, and oodles of delicious vegan food.
We feasted upon:
- Dawn’s version of the spiced nuts from Bryant Terry’s new cookbook, The Inspired Vegan (so perfect with cocktails!)
- Megan’s pigs in a blanket and fantastic stuffed mushrooms
- Brittany’s dreamy black-bottom cupcakes
- Bethany’s melt-in-your-mouth cheddar scones
- Alicia’s savory marinated mushrooms
- Molly’s decadent 7 layer dip
- Rugelach and gumdrops from Whole Foods, brought by Kent (I like his paintings quite a bit)
- Rhean’s OMFG-amazing soy curl sloppy joe’s, coleslaw, and mini buns
- Anika’s fresh-squeezed juice cocktails
I made some lemon-chili-nooch kale chips and the brownies from the Joy of Vegan Baking.
Here are some pics of us all noshing and chatting (my apologies in advance for iPhone photo quality and any closed eyes or chewing mouths):
Thank you, Anika, again for opening your home! It was great fun.
This entry was posted on Saturday, February 18th, 2012 at 2:38 PM and is filed under events. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.